Birmingham , United Kingdom
The North Starr recruitment business are looking to hire an experienced WMS Implementation Manager for multi-global client.
This role will see the successful post-holder combine their talents of best practice Project Management with sound knowledge of ERP systems.
Based on the North side of Birmingham, you will be working with a highly talented group of technical individuals who’s common goal will be to provide a first class technical experience to their client base.
Some of the core responsibilities for this WMS Implementation Manager are as follows:
- Project manage WMS projects across the full life-cycle
- Carry out project scoping and documentation of systems
- Analyse business needs and determine solutions using standard or bespoke solutions
- Analyse and manage the integration of third-party systems including route-planning, carrier integration, electronic proof-of-delivery and carousel systems.
- Setup and configure WMS systems for use by new sites including wave planning, rules, reports, dashboards, users and security.
- Assist with data migration between the old and new systems.
- Undertake full testing programmes, log, investigate and resolve any issues found.
- Produce and update documentation of business processes and user guides.
- Lead training sessions with end users and support them through initial use of the system.
To qualify for an immediate telephone on this role, you will need these core skills:
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (Sage Line 500, Sage Line 1000, Sage X3)
- Sales order processing
- Purchase order processing
- Stock management
- Experience of project managing and implementing warehouse management systems through the full life-cycle
- Training / UAT
- Go-live / support
- Working knowledge of database systems (Informix, SQL Server)
- SQL queries and updates
- Maintenance including backup, recovery and indexing
Our client can wait a reasonable timescale for the WMS Implementation Manager to start so please apply if you are on an extended notice period or more immediately available.
This client embraces a superb working culture and fully embraces a healthy home to work life balance.
The North Starr look forward to hearing from you for a discreet conversation.