Austin, United States
Windows System Engineer – High Frequency Trading
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading High Frequency Trading firm for a Windows System Engineer to support their global trading operations. This is an excellent role for an ambitious junior or mid-level candidate with strong Microsoft / Windows experience to see incredible growth in a challenging environment while receiving excellent compensation.
- About 3-5 years of IT experience
- Progression from a desktop support role to systems admin
- Windows Exchange admin experience
- Windows Server admin experience
- PowerShell Scripting experience
- Active Directory experience
- Flexible schedule
- Technology industry background
- Mac support
- Server/datacenter hardware
- Enterprise technology background
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.