Atlanta, United States
We are looking for an experienced Windows Support Administrator to join our Technical Support team in our Atlanta, GA office location.
- Primary customer contact for incoming technical services issues
- Responds to telephone, email, and ticket requests for technical support
- Monitor and follow up with customers on open issues
- Escalate customer issues and request assistance as appropriate
- Serve as primary contact for after-hours support coverage on a rotating basis
- Ability to travel to customer sites installations, upgrades, product demonstrations and training as required
- Ensure that customer interactions are professional and demonstrate the highest possible level of service
- 5- 7 years of relative technical experience, BS in Computer Science/CIS/MIS, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong experience with Windows and Microsoft technologies (Windows Server 2012/2008 R2) including Microsoft Hyper-V, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2008 R2/2005, SysPrep, MS Dos batch scripting, PowerShell, VBScript, Exchange
- VMware Host configurations, vCenter\vSphere management, troubleshooting and VM configurations, VMware templates, clones, customizations, deployment
- Prior experience with Windows Server administration, Linux/ Redhat a bonus
- Firewall configuration experience including Cisco ASA, SonicWALL E-Class/NSA experience desired
- Prior storage administrative experience is a plus. SAN configuration and management is a plus
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), HP-UX, and Oracle is preferred