London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a leading financial services firm based in the City of London who are looking to hire an experienced Windows Solutions Designer who must have experience delivering to Infrastructure Projects for technology and Business related technologies in financial services.
The candidate would be experienced in creating blueprint and will also be responsible for creating solutions using based around our product catalogue and services , experience of documenting the solutions, preparing estimates and the defining the technical configuration to meet the function requirements.
The candidate would be also responsible for supporting and engaging with infrastructure architecture teams, project leads, technical delivery provisioning teams and development teams.
Strong experience working within a matrixed project organization with other disciplines to deliver solutions to meet the program/project needs. Experience in this type of environment is a requirement.
The candidate would be required to be highly experienced in all aspects of reporting, communicating to the project management function.
- Work with technical and non-technical internal and external representatives to produce a solution that meets requirements, based on supported products and services
- Develop optimized solutions that follow product development guidelines, and are inline with established build and design standards
- Develop and maintain blueprints, design documents
- Participate in project planning
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Proven experience with Windows technologies including AD/ADFS/SCCM suite
- Proven Expert in enterprise Windows architecture including AD
- Strong track record of leading successful Global / Area projects.
- Tier 1 vendor experience essential
- Broad knowledge of technologies used in financial datacentre design & architecture
- Broad technology base and experience, not vendor specific
- Commercially minded with experience of supporting and developing services
- Knowledge and practical experience in a number of significant and complex projects, spanning multiple technology platforms
- Experience in financial services essential