Fort Mill, United States
Incredible opportunity to join a highly technical team at the top of its industry.
The role involves support of a wide variety of Windows based service lines with an emphasis on implementing a global infrastructure that can be run and maintained with minimal effort.
- Provide expertise on Windows and other Microsoft technologies (particularly SCCM & SCOM).
- Provide expertise on Virtualisation technologies (primarily VMware).
- Build and develop sustainable and repeatable processes
- Provide frequent status reports and maintain risks and issues for Management.
- Proactively identify operational risks and implement long term resolution.
- Provide effective escalation and resolution of issues and problems to line management.
- Ensure changes are correctly impact assessed and implemented.
- Assist with Project work.
- Participate in regular DR tests.
- Provide support to tower lead.
- Work with other IT teams and across silos.
- Resolve day-to-day issues.
- Deliver support against tickets.
- Ensure that all operational responsibilities are performed including regular checks, monitoring systems and deploying releases.
- Ensure service is in compliance with security policies.
- Proactively identify operational risks. Provide short term solutions whilst tracking long term resolution.
- Provide input to architectural design for network, infrastructure, database and applications.
The team proactively prevents and resolves issues that may impact these services as well as responding to incidents. All team members possess a broad skillset including server installation, network diagnostics, monitoring, scripting and documentation as well as problem solving through to resolution.
Support is also provided to application teams and other infrastructure teams in order to bring together a set of complex components in a cohesive manner.