London, United Kingdom
- Creating of new web pages which are intuitive for both internal and external clients.
- Using the latest web design features to leverage to technical potential for cutting edge web pages.
- Using also our companies style guide to ensure a common look and feel and to enhance identification with the application.
- Working in a small team of 5 to 6 colleagues in our London office.
- Deliver stories (requirements) with in a given sprint.
- Work with the Product Owner as well as with the business to understand requirements.
- Utilize the development tools to enhance efficiency.
- Be part of the daily stand up, the planning meeting and the retrospective as the given agile meetings and actively contribute in these meetings.
- Ensure milestones of the project are reached in time, in scope and in budget.
- Working with the IT Operations teams and other development teams.
- QA/Testing of new software developments
- Training of users and managing documentations
- Liaise with different departments of the firm, such as research, compliance, legal as well as with external technology contacts at clients, system vendors and research brokers.
- Deliver high level of service and quality
- Very experienced with Mircosoft Azure
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and delivery utilizing Docker, Jenkins 2, Git, Ansible, Composer, Gulp, PHOUnit, pho codeSniffer, PHP Storm (IDE), PHP MS, PHP CPD and Nexus 3.
- Familiar with co-operations tools Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch, Wordpress, Apache, AWS and Memcache would be a nice plus.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to make sound decisions under pressure of time and ability to prioritise.
- Good knowledge of pan-European Equities Research and expertise in Research US is highly welcome
- Willingness to undertake business trips within Europe and to the US