Chineham, United Kingdom
Web Developer (C#, Angular, ASP.NET)
£45000 - £55,000 + Healthcare for employee & dependants, Pension, Life Assurance and company profit share scheme.
The North Starr are working with a highly regarded, global, bespoke consultancy, working with some of the largest brands from various industries. With a big expansion plan in place, the company are looking to grow further, taking their impressive software testing solutions to an even larger market. With patented products and impressive plaudits from their clients, this is an exciting time to join this cutting-edge company and their elite development team, currently leading the market in their space.
As a Web Developer (C#, Angular, ASP.NET) you will have the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Angular/Angular material or similar development.
- Demonstrable experience of Web APIs using MVC (ASP.NET)
- Knowledge of communicating with databases via SQL.
- 4+ year’s C# development experience.
- An enthusiasm for investigating and learning new technologies
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Positive and adaptable attitude.
- High level of communication skills, with the ability to articulate their opinions on future development.
The role is technically challenging and often experimental, involving pushing the boundaries of the technology much more than in ordinary application development. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and be expected to make a significant contribution to the work of this select team.
You will work alongside another web expert taking our existing products forward and onto the next level. You will have opinions and ideas and be happy to debate them within the team. This is a self-defining and rewarding role, which the right candidate can make their own. Core duties will include the following:
- Performing R&D to establish the feasibility of new ideas.
- Designing and architecting new products and features for the existing products.
- Occasional technical support to the support team, customers and prospects
The successful candidate will be working in a fantastic location with a highly skilled workforce on complex and exciting projects. For more information, please contact Matthew Burrows at the North Starr to hear more on this position and business.