285 Fulton Street Suite, United Kingdom
My client is a leading software provider of automation and robotics - they have offices globally and are series B funded.
They are currently on the lookout for a high calibre VP of Sales to join their rapidly growing New York office.
Scope of role:
- Grow out the sales function and drive the sales, marketing and operations functions
- Identify and build relationships with customer base, offering best practice and acting as market expert
- Grow out the Americas region build best in class sales team across multiple offices
- Create and execute the sales strategy
- Build long term relationships with C-Level with large enterprises driving complex sales, running the process end to end.
- Collaborating and working closely with SDR's to ensure leads across the territory along with prospects targeted are actioned and the organization's name is well known to key decision-makers.
- Ability to forecast accurately, ensure a high tempo of sales activity across the team and handle a large sales pipeline become a subject matter expert
- Have extensive knowledge of their target client base and be familiar with stakeholders
- Be a shining example to the sales team, taking on a mentoring role junior SDR's
- 10+ years of software sales experience including significant strategy and leadership roles
- MS/BS degree educated
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven track record of building world class sales teams
- Previous experience of leading sales teams on a global basis
- Consistently exceeding targets & quotas