London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased to be partnered with an award winning organisation who have recently been acquired by one of the world’s most recognised establishments. Specialising in solutions for institutional investors and managers, our client is in the top percentage of ‘best companies to work for’. With offices in more than 10 major FinTech hubs, our client is now looking to expand its sales tem and is looking for new, experienced talent to join its business.
As VP of Business Development you would be required to be one of the key stakeholders with the business and play a significant role in its success.
- Selling a cloud based investment management, analytics and data platform
- Reach and ideally exceed annual quota’s
- Harmoniously work well with the team and act as a mentor to members of the team in the early stages of their careers
- Be the eyes and ears for the company in your area of expertise
- Be proactive in your sales approach
- Working on complex sales cycles
- Be focused and driven to exceed expectations of your peers and clients
- Ability to communicate professionally in German, not essential
- Demonstrable track record selling to Buy-Side institution, Asset Managers preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in sales
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive package
- Unlimited holiday’s
- Opportunity to work with one of the world’s most recognised firms
- A successful and fun work culture
To apply, please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com