London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are pleased to be partnered with an award winning organisation who have recently been acquired by one of the world’s most recognised establishments. Specialising in solutions for institutional investors and managers, our client is in the top percentage of ‘best companies to work for’. With offices in more than 10 major FinTech hubs, our client is now looking to expand its sales team and is looking for new, experienced talent to join its business.
As VP of Business Development you would be required to be one of the key stakeholders with the business and play a significant role in its success selling to Asset Managements in the UK.
- Selling a cloud based investment management, analytics and data platform
- Reach and ideally exceed annual quota’s
- Understand your prospect and their pain points for a consultative sale strategy
- Be the eyes and ears for the company in your area of expertise
- Be proactive in your sales approach, working on complex sales cycles
- Be focused and driven to exceed expectations of your peers and clients
- Demonstrable track record selling to Asset Management
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in sales
- Explain your sales process clearly
What’s in it for you?
- A very competitive package
- Unlimited holiday’s
- Opportunity to work with one of the world’s most recognised firms
- A successful and fun work culture
To apply, please email CV’s to Catherine.email@example.com