London, United Kingdom
Voice Systems Project Engineer – Avaya, Unified Communications
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading investment bank who are looking for a Voice Systems Project Engineer to join their Voice and Systems engineering team to help lead an implementation of a Unified Communications VOIP platform and a new telephone system.
In this role you will be joining a business that is in a midst of a transition from on premise to cloud base solutions which covers applications across the business from Office 365 to Avaya.
You will be joining a team whose responsibility is to provide the highest level of support for all voice and email communications. This will role involves covering shift work between the hours of 7 am – 7pm, as well as the working on alternate weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading organisation with a high performing team supporting a global business. There is also a strong possibility for a chance of extension.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Financial Services Experience
- Excellent experience and understanding of Unified Communication environment
- Excellent understanding and experience of Avaya Aura
- Full project Life-cycle experience of implementation of product
- Voice and Video Protocol Experience
- Support experience of e-mail and voice communications
- Knowledge of Networking (LAN & WAN) & Skype
- Microsoft Office 365 Cloud
- Prince 2
- Excellent attitude and team player