London, United Kingdom
- Work with users, business stakeholders, product owners and technology teams to deeply understand customer needs and characteristics; business objectives and outcomes to be delivered.
- Work closely with the UX designer and/or BAs to shape the proposition, experience, interaction patterns and design decisions of the platform
- Take raw ideas, wireframes and sketches and design high-quality, high resolution visual designs and/or prototypes of financial applications that can be demonstrated to the users
- Work iteratively in collaboration with technology leads, business analysts, product owners and users from initial ideas through to development of final designs.
- Create, develop and maintain a CGM Design Language for consistency in colour, layout, interaction
- Ensuring that the CGM Design Language, particularly interaction and experience patterns, are incorporated into new releases and contribute back into the Design Language where appropriate
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience intent (UI/UX) is translated into UI applications
- Experience of working with large, financial datasets and designing custom, interactive data visualisations around them
- Qualification in a Design discipline such as Graphic, Interaction, Product, Industrial, Digital Design.
- Fluent in relevant design tools such as, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc
- Portfolio of work
- Experience of designing responsive, digital applications particularly HTML5 single-page web applications or in dashboard applications targeting desktop and mobile devices.
- A good understanding of the end-to-end design and user-experience process with a broad spectrum of hands-on skills including user interviews, storyboarding, facilitating workshops, wireframing, prototyping, and usability testing.
- Experience of DesignOps and creating Design Systems e.g. Atomic Design Methodology
- Experience of working and interacting with UX Designers and Front End developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact
- Quick to pick up financial concepts