Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr has partnered with a Financial Crime disruptor. Specialising in AML and KYC solutions, this organisation has identified a huge gap in the market and off the back of that, created a platform that ensures all checks are carried out correctly. As part of the commercial team, alongside the direct sales team, we are looking to hire a Vendor Partner Manager to join the business.
- Work with other partner managers and wider sales team to work towards revenue targets.
- Plan and map your way around your partners and be a trusted advisor.
- Stakeholder Management
- Train partners on new features and assist with the onboarding
- Drive sales through these partners and provide day to day support to prospects on how to best position the platform.
Please note that applicants can only be considered if they meet the below requirements.
- Previous sales experience selling enterprise financial crime solutions.
- A minimum of 7 years selling deployed or SaaS Solutions into Financial Services institutions
- Experience selling to multiple stakeholders.
- Team management experience is preferred, however a quota carrying managerial role.
- You will need to be hands on – this is a fast-growing company.
What is in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a company share scheme.
- Working with an in-demand solution with a very fast-growing company
- Unlimited opportunity to move into management in the UK or globally.
- A great work culture in and out of the office
- Competitive salary
You can reach me on 02035877007 or Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org