London, United Kingdom
As a senior designer, you’ll have full autonomy on products and will shape their approach and strategic direction. You are passionate about developing beautiful, meaningful, human-centered products that meet both user needs and business goals. You’ll use that passion to exceed client expectations, inspire your coworkers, and help us build our product capabilities across the studio.
What you’ll do:
- Work with other senior team members to pitch, win, plan and execute excellent product design/strategy work with clients.
- Provide guidance and oversight for more junior designers to encourage their growth and ensure sound thinking and quality delivery.
- Design best-in-class user experiences and clear, systematic information architecture.
- Plan and execute user research, including usability testing, surveys, focus groups, ethnography, and guerrilla-style testing.
- Work with users to understand their needs and pain points and to identify opportunities for improvement and new ideas.
- Craft clean, cogent, on-brand presentations for internal work (e.g. pitches) and client workshops/meetings.
- Travel to clients’ offices when needed to better understand their environment and build empathy for their challenges.
- Document your work when necessary in the form of presentations, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Plan, participate in (and often lead) workshops with colleagues and/or clients.
- Approach every problem with a lean UX mindset, supporting product quality, innovation, and rapid time to market.
- Create happy, thriving partnerships within nimble, collaborative, multidisciplinary teams and with clients.
Who you are:
- Your focus is UX, but you have a calling and affinity for other areas of the product development process and a strong appreciation of UI.
- You have 5+ years of experience designing for consumer-focused tech and/or agencies.
- You have experience designing for all devices, and interest in new and emerging technologies.
- You have an interest in and experience working with digital strategies or collaborating with digital strategists.
- You are comfortable working toward pixel-perfection or with low-fi sketches, depending on need.
- You can bring your designs to life with a number of UX, design and prototyping tools including Sketch, Principle, Invision, and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- You are familiar with working in an agile environment.
- You have a people-centered design approach, and are constantly looking to improve your decisions through user feedback.
- You are driven by user needs as defined by data, analytics and metrics.
- You want to learn and grow in your discipline, and regularly seek feedback from coworkers to help you do so.
- You have the ability and empathy to inspire others to deliver great work.
- You keep up with developments in the UX community and wider digital industry.
- You have an online portfolio that demonstrates your process and thinking, from sketches to iteration to launch and beyond.