London, United Kingdom
- Work with users, business stakeholders, product owners and technology teams to deeply understand customer needs and characteristics; business objectives and outcomes to be delivered.
- Lead the scoping and execution of user research, testing and interviews to develop insights that shape the proposition, experience, interaction patterns and design decisions of the platform
- Where appropriate communicate user experiences through user journey maps, service blueprints and storyboards.
- Create and design wireframe concepts and prototypes of financial applications that explore and address user needs and incorporate new functionality
- Work iteratively in collaboration with technology leads, business analysts, product owners and users from initial ideas through to development of final designs.
- Contribute to the establishment of a CGM Design Language
- Ensuring that the CGM Design Language, particularly interaction and experience patterns, are incorporated into new releases and contribute back into the Design Language where appropriate
- Work closely with developers to ensure user experience intent (UI/UX) is translated into UI applications
- Graphical Business Analysis/User Experience design experience in a financial organisation preferably in a Front Office trading and/or Risk context
- Portfolio of digital projects
- Experience of taking application design to at least a wire-framing stage
- A good understanding of the end-to-end design and user-experience process with a broad spectrum of hands-on skills including
- user interviews,
- facilitating workshops,
- Usability testing.
- Fluent in relevant design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch
- Experience of designing interactivity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact and empathise