Morristown, United States
My client is an innovative insurance company that focuses upon serving several specific industries/verticals. They work hard to differentiate their products and services from other insurance organizations. A focus on keeping their technologies cutting edge has allowed them to grow faster than their competition while providing many people with insurance that's built to suit their particular needs.
This role requires that you're comfortable communicating and working together with a few different teams across the business to ensure the best possible final product is put forward. You'll work alongside talented visual designers to create interactive experiences, taking projects from wire-frame up to high-fidelity interfaces for both mobile and web platforms. If you enjoy a very dynamic opportunity that allows you to constantly be working to solve new creative problems, this role might be great for you!
Ideal candidates will:
- Have 3+ years UI/UX product development.
- Have some hands-on experience or education in Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe CC, Marvel, etc.
- Have experience with some front end programming, including HTML and CSS (Bootstrap or Foundation preferred).
- Enjoy creating interactive, immersive experiences for their clients.
- Communicate effectively with technical, creative, and administrative staff.
If you'd like to know more about the opportunity, send over your current CV and we can discuss details. This is a full-time, W2 opportunity that provides competitive salary, bonus, and benefits.