Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading financial services technology company.
Our client, is looking to hire a User Access Management Analyst. The successful candidate will be reporting to the End User Support Manager and will be involved in the overall management of the end user support environment.
The role will be based in their offices in the City of London and they are looking for an initial 6 month rolling contract to come in and be responsible for providing efficient systems administration and support for software technologies compromising the systems infrastructure.
Key Job Functions
First point of call for all aspects in the joiners and leavers lifecycle process
To be responsible for all account creations and deletion’s
To ensure all audited groups and software are assigned to the correct groups for appropriate approval
In conjunction with the Service Desk team;
- You will demonstrate an excellent telephone/customer facing manner and a commitment to consistently provide excellent customer service and the best customer experience.
- Work Closely with HR to ensure accounts are created or deleted in a timely fashion
- Champion and promote service improvement on an on-going basis to continually improve quality and user satisfaction
- Work with service desk colleagues and local support teams to develop and improve the service
- Ensure appropriate SLAs and KPIs are met in all IT services
- Maintain accounts with mobile service provider ensuring all data is logged correctly
- Re-certification of applications in line with internal procedures
- Re-certification of users (Transfers) in line with internal procedures
- Collating data for auditors during ongoing/year end audits
- Providing management information for attestation of audit
If this opportunity is of interest please send a copy of your CV with a brief description of your current work situation to the details below: