London, United Kingdom
One of the most recognisable names in the Gaming industry is looking for an experienced Unreal Developer. Based in south London this AAA studio is currently on the hunt for some serious talent for their skunk works studio, this is an opportunity to work on a brand new project and have strong input on the direction of the game. Currently in the earliest stages of development, your input and opinion will have strong impact on the success of this project.
You will be working within a small a team that will be rapidly growing, having the access and backing of the entire studio.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of commercial software development to deadlines
- Excellent C++, including knowledge of development tools and processes
- Excellent knowledge of game development using Unreal Engine 4, specifically with regards to using its C++ APIs
- Knowledge of 3D graphics and real-time rendering technologies (e.g. OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan)
- Good working knowledge of multi-threaded and multi-process software engineering
- Good track record of problem solving
- Successful experience of working in a development team.
- Good communication skills, well organised, good time management
This role would ideally suit a creative developer who wants to work on the cutting edge of game development within a critically acclaimed AAA studio.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Yousef on 0203 800 0983 / Yousef.Gainey@thenorthstarr.com.
Key Words: Game Developer, Game Engine, C++, Unreal Engine 4