London, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading CRM Agency and they are on the lookout for a talented Umbraco Developer to join their Development team in London Bridge.
As an Umbraco Developer you will be working closely with other members of the development team to ensure all applications run smoothly and all code meets program requirements.
Responsibilities to include;
- Working with team members to design software programs
- Write original code and update existing applications to make sure all code meets program requirements
- Working closely with management
- Review and repair Legacy code
An Umbraco Developer should have experience in;
- Minimum of 1 year experience using Umbraco
- C#, .Net, ASP .Net, MVC
- HTML, CSS and jQuery
- SQL Server
- SOLID principles
The North Starr team look forward to hearing from you