London, United Kingdom
Account Executive – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Highly competitive basic and Double OTE, Uncapped Commission, Stock Options etc.
Central London Based
Our client is a dynamic, global, cloud-computing organisation, shaking up the world of machine analytics. They provide cutting-edge, secure, scalable real-time data intelligence.
Due to considerable growth they are looking for a technically savvy, hands-on Account Executive based in London to help further dominate the Mid-Market space. Predominantly in a prospecting capacity, this individual will take responsibility for their region and drive new business activity.
- Target, manage and sell to a defined geographic territory
- Close and process all prospects, managing an end-to-end sales life cycle
- Prospect and generate fresh leads to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Hunt and aggressively prospect new business
- Create and deliver accurate sales forecast
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
Skills and Requirements:
- 4+ years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solutions
- History of quota over-achievement is essential
- Proven track record of selling to a technical audience like IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops leaders
- Deep experience functioning as a hunter, owning sales pipeline from initial cold call through to close
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly evolving technical environment.
- Salesforce.com a plus, passionate about technology
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
What’s in it for you?
- Highly competitive package with uncapped commission, accelerators and stock options
- Start-up culture, HQ’d in Silicon Valley and growing year on year
- Clear career trajectory and growth opportunities, with relocation options
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position, so please contact us as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV.
020 3800 0983