London, United Kingdom
Liquid error: internal
We’re looking for an experienced UI developer to join our highly skilled team and build the user interface for our award-winning MSX® data analytics platform. The role will provide the opportunity to work directly with our customers – traders, salespeople and technologists at leading investment banks. The ideal candidate is a hands-on engineer who cares passionately about the quality of their work and the satisfaction of the end user. We are looking for someone who can work well within a team, is able to articulate problems, and can use their own initiative to identify and implement solutions. This role is part of a broader recruitment effort to scale the organization to meet market opportunity. This role offers a unique opportunity to join a successful start-up and to share in our future growth as we embark on the next step of our incredible, industry-enabling journey.
- Building and maintaining a large single page web application.
- New functionality will be written in React/Redux/TypeScript.
- Some existing functionality is in AngularJS, this will require transitioning to React/Redux/TypeScript.
Skills and Experience
- OOP, MVC principles
- Jest (or similar testing frameworks)
- Team leading or mentoring experience