London, United Kingdom
UCC SME (Cisco/Skype/Microsoft) - London - c£90,000 +bonus.
Unified Communication & Collaboration Subject matter Expert
We have partnered with a global leading connectivity & solution provider to find a highly knowledgeable and business savvy UCC expert to help pioneer and lead client based projects.
- Knowledge of UCC , with proficiency in Microsoft Skype for Business and /or Cisco Unified Communications suite
- Understand and appreciate UCC environment and various components of it
- Should have deployed and had hands-on, on the collaboration systems like Voice, IP Telephony, Video , PBX, CUCM, Call Manager, Unity etc.;
- Been in pre-sales at least for past three years…two years is a Must
- Knowledge of Systems and Servers and Storage , where integration of Collaboration systems with various IT components like Servers, Virtualisation, Load Balancer etc.; preferred.
- Understand the large Enterprise end point environment and be able to demonstrate a road map for successful migration from premise to cloud
- Knowledge of TCO and RoI and Business case and amortization etc.;
- Good presentation skills and connect at CxO level
- Be able to represent TCL in large forums as speaker, marketer, solution evangelist and be a mouth piece for TCL suite of services , specializing in UCC
- Knowledge of large RFP experience is added value.
- Have knowledge of Networks and Security associated with UCC
- Able to stretch and work in multi-geographic environment.