City of London, London
£250 - £314 per day
ASAP / January 2020
Senior Test Analyst
UAT, QTP, XML, SQL, JIRA, Automation, Client Data, Dodd Frank, EMIR, Fixed Income, Equities, Asset
Trading House - London City
6 Month Contract - £400 per day
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading trading house based in London who is looking to hire a Senior Test Analyst with manual and automation testing skills to help develop and deliver a number of financial systems.
As the Senior Test Analyst, you will be a hands on tester, specialising in functional testing and be heavily working within Fixed Income. You will have extensive QTP and Test Complete tools. You will also be able to write full test cases, have expert understanding of SQL and writing scripts.
You will be responsible to plan, design, and document including execution of test cases gathered from business requirements. You will be responsible for implementing the full process end to end. You will also ensure quality throughout the complete software development lifecycle by working directly with the development team.
From the business perspective, you will need vast knowledge of the full trade life-cycle.
- Front office - Fixed Income, Equites, Trading, etc.
- Hands on Functional Testing capabilities
- Automation Testing
- Test Reports
- Test excution
- Test cases
- Hands on experience with QTP and/or Test Complete tools.
- Extensive experience of end to end Testing
- Expert knowledge of SQL Server and Scripting (T-SQL, VBA,)
- Experience of plan, design, and document including execution of test cases gathered from business requirements.
- Experience of working within a Financial Services environment
- Extensive knowledge of EMIR and Dodd Frank.