London, United Kingdom
UAT Test Analyst
London – City
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading exchange to help them recruit a UAT Test Analyst to work in the market services and client area of the business. The UAT Test Analyst is responsible for performing full business acceptance testing . As part of the set up of this team, the role will also include the development of framework and processes and the development of the testing library.
Within this role you will perform business acceptance testing of the functional requirements for all platforms and associated tools/systems defined in scope including full regression testing, couple this with Identify functional impacts of business requirements impacting systems and processes. Managing the creation of full documentation library of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts for all operational activities also managing ongoing maintenance of the library, and ensuring these are kept updated at all times.
- Relevant experience in a test or support environment and/or
- Test preparation and execution experience
- Strong problem solving and good analytical skills (defect analysis and reporting)
- Must be a confident team player with good interpersonal skills and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and test different applications relating to a release
- Internal systems – ability to learn quickly
- Experience of MIT Trading System and MDMS would be advantageous
- Knowledge of equities, derivatives and LSEG markets beneficial
- Proficient in MS Office products
Should you like to find out more please contact James platt at Harrington Starr.