London, United Kingdom
Treasury System Analyst
I am working with a Fintech consultancy based in the city of London. The client is a growing organisation with a strong project pipeline and impressive client base. They are searching for a Treasury/Derivatives Systems Analyst to join their growing team.
You will have direct experience of working with Treasury or Derivatives systems for a minimum of one year. Ideally you will have a background in a client facing role and knowledge of system implementation processes.
You will work to on-board new clients in a Greenfield focused position which will include:
- New functionality definition
- Specification production
- Extensive client interaction
- Solution configuration
- Process & procedure definition
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum one year of Treasury/Derivative system experience
- Good client facing skills
- Ability to solve client issues
- Project/Business Analyst experience would be beneficial
If you have the above experience and excellent analysis skills, then I would love to hear from you. This is an excellent firm in financial services that will be a leading name in the space over the next few years, please get in contact for more information Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 email@example.com.