London, United Kingdom
Treasury Manager - Corporate
The exciting opportunity has come about to join a growing Consultancy for a variety of projects within the financial services. As the Treasury Manager you will work with corporate and investment clients to implement Treasury systems.
Key Skills required:
· Experience of implementation of corporate treasury systems like Kyriba, Wall Street, IT2, Calypso, Open Link or similar.
· Minimum of 10 years consulting experience directly in Corporate Treasury or Financial Services
· Strong understanding of:
- Cash forecasting
- Liquidity Management
- Cash Flows
- General Accounting
- Risk and Compliance
The types of financial instruments that you will be using include:
· Funding - Corporate Debt, Credit and Loans
· Derivatives - FX, IRS, Commodities, Credit, Equity and Fixed Income
Additional helpful skills would include:
· Knowledge of payments
· Understanding of Data - SQL, VBA, Access, Excel or similar
· Strong stakeholder management
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly personable
This is a Permanent position and the ideal candidate would be able to start ASAP. Please send your applications urgently as we are ready to make a fast decision.
Barry Ansell - firstname.lastname@example.org