London, United Kingdom
Junior Cyber Security - £25,000/£30,000.
Working within an industry-leading team of cyber security consultants and engineers providing solutions for major clients, both blue chip and in the government sector.
Our working environment is open and interactive facilitating collaboration with colleagues, clients and ecosystem partners.
We are looking for candidates to join our 12 month development program where you will:
- Take part in a number of formal Cyber courses
- Receive one to one mentoring from a leading Cyber Professional
- Develop your skills in your own chosen area of specialism
- At the end of the 12 months you will be expected to have some of:
- Ability to read and understand raw system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networks, including the technologies and protocols commonly used in local area and wide area networks
- Ability to recognise a sophisticated attack, and how to identify patterns within event data, threat intelligence and malware analysis
- A working knowledge of a variety of security technologies, including network and application firewalls, host-intrusion prevention and
- A basic knowledge and of common infrastructure and security architectures
- Experience with vulnerability management tools and methodologies
- Experience building test services in cloud and other virtual environments
- Practical knowledge of the Cyber Security threat landscape and current affairs
We look forward to receiving your application.