London, United Kingdom
Trading Technology Specialist (FIX) - Finance - London
Roles and Responsibilities
- First, second- & third-line support for low latency trading platforms.
- Part of a team that will help architect the growth of our client’s high availability, low-latency trading platforms and exchange connectivity network across multiple global regions.
- Client, Exchange & ISV relationship management.
- Contribute to the resolution of issues and projects.
- Co-ordinate and carry out systems and user testing, including preparation of test plans where necessary (UNIX/Linux)
- Keep abreast of regulatory and exchange changes that affects environment.
- Complying with internal processes.
- Ability to run with multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment and prioritize as required.
- Experience with supporting low latency / high throughput / high availability / distributed trading platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong functional knowledge of Equities.
- Previous experience working with Exchange Native Protocols
Specific Technical Skills
- Scripting (Perl, Bash)
- 4+ Years FIX protocol Experience (Primarily 4.2, ability to understand raw without aid of GUI)
- Good working knowledge of UNIX/Linux (RedHat ES Preferable)
- TCP Networking/Routing and ability to debug issues with the aid of tools such as tcpdump
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading financial technology company. If you are looking for a new challenge working within a fast-paced environment leading a medium sized team. Then please apply now. For immediate enquiries please contact Jake Browne at Harrington Starr. firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0)20 3587 7007