London, United Kingdom
Trading Application Support
Harrington Starr is working with a leading FinTech company based in the City of London to find Application Support Analyst to come and assist in Application support for their business across three offices globally.
The Application Support Analyst be responsible for the following:
- First class troubleshooting
- First point of call for all trade related issues
- Support in house applications for Fixed Income and Equites Trading.
- Document new procedures and review and improve documentation of existing ones
- Perform system and network troubleshooting
- Configurations, Testing, monitoring, installations and monitoring front to back office trading systems
- Exemplary troubleshooting skills
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
- Understanding of Linux, Unix and Windows
- Strong BASH scripting skills.
- Experience and ability to read OOP coding. (C#, Java and/or Python)
- Previous application support experience
- Financial services background (Desirable)
- Willingness to learn and evolve in the business
This is great opportunity to join one of London Leading Financial Services and Technology companies. You will be joining a small buy highly dynamic team that has a larger user base spanning the globe. Strong written and verbal communication skill will also be a key skill as you will be liaising with both internal and external business users.
Please get in touch for more details - Luigi.Negri@Harringtonstarr.com