London, United Kingdom
Desktop Support / Trade Floor / VIP – Investment Bank - Contract – London
Trade Floor, Office 2010, Win 7, Bloomberg, Reuters, Factset, Active Direftory, Icon, Windows, Support, Trade Floor, Desktop, infrastructure
Our client a leading investment bank is urgently searching for a Trade Floor Support Engineer on an initial 3 month contract to provide trade floor support for traders and back office staff within the securities and investment banking business areas in their London office.
In this role your duties will include but are not limited to providing a wide ranging level of support covering aspects of PC configuration and support, dealer-voice and knowledge of LAN and WAN infrastructure as well as market data support.
To be considered for this opportunity you MUST have the following skills and experience
- Experience of planning, installing and configuring new server and workstation installations
- Experience working with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 to 2008
- Knowledge of Windows Active directory
- Understanding of LAN/WAN/Firewall Systems
- Desktop Applications knowledge such as Microsoft Office, Symantec Backup Exec 2012
- Remedy Ticket System
- Escalating issues and ensuring issues are solved until conclusion
- There will also be a number of projects from upgrade of Blackberry from BES 5 to BES 10, an upcoming office move and magnitude of upcoming projects
Other skills which would be of benefit include knowledge of Bloomberg, FACTSET and Scripting & SQL
Please send your CV immediately to email@example.com to be considered for the role, the successful candidate must be willing to work shift patterns.