London, United Kingdom
One of the largest European Equity Exchanges urgently requires a Trade Desk Specialist to immediately join their team in Amsterdam and be a part of the exciting expansion. My client requires an experienced Trade Desk Specialist to jump on board and be a part of a remarkable team and provide first-class support in a Front Office environment.
The successful Trade Desk Specialist will provide support by answering questions and resolving participant issues related to trading and technology. The role will support repeatable and common tasks surrounding operations and trade support. The Trade Desk Specialist will also handle inbound calls and email traffic for the Trade Desk, and proactively monitor all systems, alongside ensuring documentation of issue resolution and participant communication.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a reputable company, being one of the largest European equities exchanges. The successful Trade Desk Specialist will get the opportunity to work in a great location, amongst a great team, with the opportunity to take on the established exchange sector within leading edge technology.
In order to be eligible for the Trade Desk Specialist role, the following is essential:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related subject (2.1 minimum)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a securities related or technical support field.
- Solid understanding of FIX protocol
- Windows and Linux proficiency preferred.
- Vigorous desire to gain securities market expertise
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of European equities market structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
This opportunity will not be around for long so do not delay in sending over your CV. If you wish to be in with a chance you need to apply straight away. This is a great opportunity within a great company and this will pave the way to further success within you career. If you wish to discuss further call James on 0203 587 7007 or send your CV to James.email@example.com