London, United Kingdom
Test Team Lead
City – London
£55,000 – £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading Broker to help them secure a Test Team Lead to come in and manage a team of between 5-10 people with a strong focuses on the web side of the business. This is an exciting position for someone to come into the business and really put there own stamp on the business unit and implement change, you will really lead from the front implement best practices within the business.
- Experience of managing a team of at least 5 Test Analysts
- Demonstrable management of Test Automation projects
- Experience of Test Planning, Test Estimation, Prioritisation, Risk Based Testing and Resourcing
- Ownership for the production and timely delivery of Test deliverables and Test Artifacts
- Production of Project Test Reports and Metrics.
- Assist the QA Test Manager in the identification of process improvements and drive their implementation.
- Experience of recruitment and development of staff, including training and mentoring
- Promote peer reviews and sign-offs for testing deliverables
- Experience of working in an Agile development environment
- Experience of Impact Analysis and Test Scope/Test Coverage Management
- Experience of writing Acceptance Criteria and Test Scripts
- Experience of creating and prioritising Regression Test Suites
- Experience of Team Management & Defect Management
- Perform Performance reviews of QA Test Analysts, define personal development plans and mentor new entrants
- Demonstrate experience with CI - Jenkins, version control tools – SVN/GIT and test frameworks – Junit/Nunit/TestNG.
You will be communication at all levels within this position and managing one-2-ones internally, whit that being said there is a big emphasis on communication skills both verbally and written.
For more information please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr