Southampton, United Kingdom
North Starr are working with a leading provider of payment solutions who are keen to add a Test Engineer to their team playing a key part in the software development lifecycle using tools and technologies such as T-SQL, Windows, ISEB, C# and Selenium.
In this fantastic role you will be working with a Lead QA engineer developing test plans and scripts from technical requirements and specifications. You will perform testing on early stage code as well as providing testing such as functional / non-functional, regression and performance to ensure the quality of the code in live environments.
My client produces world class payment solutions across a variety of devices that means you will be working with leading edge platforms and devices from mobile through to contactless solutions.
To be considered for the role of Test Engineer (T-SQL, Windows, ISEB, C#, Selenium), experience in the following is essential:
- At least three years’ experience in a Software Testing role in a Windows environment
- Able to write T-SQL and Microsoft client tools
- Able to carry out test planning and procedures
- Experience working on Scrum teams
- ISEB qualification a plus
- Working knowledge of scripting or programming in C#
This is an immediate need so please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.