London, United Kingdom
£70,000 – £80,000
Harrington Starr are currently working with a leading consultancy on a large scale greenfield implementation into one off the leading banks to help with both there Securities and Repos, this will be a full end-2end implementation right through to post go live support.
In this role you will be reasonable for the full test strategy and will work closely with the test manager on all aspects of testing and the delivery of this. The Test Coordinator will also report to the delivery manager the progress at each stage and it’s important for the them to show all testing evidenced. The Test Coordinator will define the means of tracking, reporting and have responsibility for client sign off and Coordination of end users for UAT testing per project stream, in conjunction with the User Engagement Manager.
- The Test Coordinator will work with the delivery manager to prioritise the order in which test cases are required.
- Test Coordinator is responsible for the production of test cases, although specific teams will either write or have input.
- Test cases should ideally be included in acceptance criteria prior to any development starting; or follow very quickly soon after. The client are required to sign off the test cases (and other acceptance criteria) in all cases. The Test Coordinator will need to manage the business sign-off and provide this detail to multiple development streams.
- Test Coordinator will ensure that dependencies are known and resolved, test environments are available and they must resolve any blockers to testing.
- Some testing may be required as necessary.
You will need
- Agile development
- Capital markets
- Trading systems
- Automated testing tools (such as Robot Framework)
- Project planning
- Multi-stream projects
- Excellent communicator
Please contact James platt at Harrington Starr for more information.