London, United Kingdom
Test Automation Engineer - Python, Linux, CI/CD Pipelines - £450/550 per day - 6 Months
Harrington Starr is working with one of the most exciting trading systems software houses in the City, which is a medium sized but fast growing software firm who have built an exceptional product suite and are rapidly expanding on the back of their great reputation.
This is one of the hottest tech firms in the financial services IT industry at the moment and they are definitely destined for continued success.
This company is urgently seeking an ambitious Automation QA Engineer to join their busy teams based in Central London to work in partnership with their BAs, Testers, Java programmers and product owners on Greenfield projects which will involve building and maintaining automated testing solutions.
They require QA‘s that would relish the opportunity to work with Python & Java and collaborate on projects which will continue to enhance the clients stack and take them to the next level. There new backend has a stream processing architecture, implemented via Kafka Streams. It is composed of Java and Python processing nodes.
- Strong QA/Automation experience (3+ yrs)
- Experience building and maintaining test automation scripts to integrate with our CI/CD pipeline to ensure errors are caught as early as possible.
- Building Automation Frameworks in Python or JAVA
- Proficient in bug tracking tools such as JIRAKnowledge and experience of containerization technologies such as Docker an advantage
- Linux, UNIX, Windows knowledge
- Experience of scripting, including Python or Perl
- Strong SQL experience
- Strong Stakeholder management with the ability to communicate across the business
- Any experience in microservices and message-based architectures in the past (and understand both the pros and cons) is a massive plus
If you would like to know more please don’t hesitate to contact George Harris at Harrington Starr