London, United Kingdom
Test Analyst - Front Office
£55,000 - £75,000
Harrington Starr is currently working with leading financial services software house that are looking for a QA Test Analyst to work on a leading Liquid trading platform. As an experienced tester you will be tasked with testing a real time Repos trading platform for accuracy, reliability and conformance to the clients standards.
Your responsibility in this positon will be to preform both functional and automated regression testing in the automation suite from this you will document your finding and communicate any defects that have occurred. You will also be tasked with building deployments to a QA Environment with Sprint testing.
- Financial working background is a must
- Understanding or work experience in Repos is preferable
- Experience in auctions platform is beneficial
- Work experience in traditional and agile based teams is preferable
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server with basic SQL skills
- Knowledge in JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in automation is essential
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a leading financial technology firm. You will need to be highly motivated and work well under pressure with proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr