London, United Kingdom
£400 - £450 Per Day
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading exchange based in the heart of London to recruit a Test Analyst to work on the commodities clearing desk for a 6 month contract.
Within this position you will be working closely with the Business Analyst to understand the requirements and preparing test data and expected results and maintain the detailed test cases in quality centre. You will also be tasked with producing detailed test plans for review and sign-off by senior stakeholders.
You will execute tests in accordance with the Test Plans and analyse results, also raising defects in accordance with defect standards, and work with developers to identify the root causes and re-test fixes.
- Experience in Testing tools such as Quality Centre, JMeter, LoadRunner
- Knowledge of contract specification, and lifecycle of Futures and Options
- Testing of transactional data feeds by validating expected outputs against known inputs, being comfortable analysing complex data structures
- Manual testing of complex systems involving multiple feeds, transformations, analytical computations
- Experience in Oracle database and SQL
For this position you will need to be a clear communicator and work to tight deadlines. If you would like to find out more please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr