London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a leading a leader within the FinTech space that provide a unique trading platform venue for all areas within the financial services to trade are growing rapidly. They have had an exceptional last few years and have been dominating their space with their market leading approach to technology. They are seeking a Functional Test Analyst to join their data services team and build innovative reference, market and real-time data systems.
As a valuable member of their London team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of QA around their bespoke niche software. This role will require you to be part of cross-function team at times with the requirement of leasing with Implementation, Dev and also account managers among other people. You will be the final stage in the process with all software releases being tested by you and the your surrounding team before being released to the client. Within the role you will gain or continue to build valuable asset management experience working across a variety of asset classes.
It’s a fun and fast paced working environment which by their own very high standards has access to some of the best technology there is to work with.
For this position, you must possess the following:
- At least 4 years’ experience creating test scripts and performing functional testing
- Proven ability to proactively learn new business requirements with minimal training
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Experience with process definition and process improvement
- Great teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented & strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and be adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities and timelines
- A degree from a 4 year university
- Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills, including: Stored Procedures and Advanced Query Writing, including all practical use of all JOIN types
- Knowledge of XML/XPath/XSLT
- Experience or familiarity with buy-side investments is preferred
This role is an opportunity to join a leading outfit within the FinTech space. They take pride in nurturing their team and investing in them. They have a great culture, work-life balance and opportunity to progress making them one of the most attractive organisations to work for technologists.
For more information please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr