London, United Kingdom
Test Analyst (Fixed Income, Equities, QTP, Automation, Selenium Webdriver)
Asset Management - London City
Salary up to £65,000+bonus+benefits+package
Fixed Income, Equities, QTP, Selenium Webdriver, Automation, Non Functional Testing, Cross-browser Testing, Performance Testing.
Harrington Starr are proud to represent our client and present you with an opportunity to join the World's leading institution in it's marketplace. Our client is urgently seeking a experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Test Analyst (Fixed Income, Equities, QTP, Automation, Selenium Webdriver) to join a fast-paced, energetic and successful London based Development Team.
This particular opportunity allows the successful Test Analyst (Fixed Income, Equities, QTP, Automation, Selenium Webdriver) to work directly in the development team, working alongside the developers, not only supporting and assisting but being able to develop test cases from scratch and execute.
The ideal Test Analyst (Fixed Income, Equities, QTP, Automation, Selenium Webdriver) should have fantastic communication skills as well as the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience of defining test plans and test cases, and performing test execution
- Must be able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting tasks to complete them in the most effective way
- Must be able to hit the ground running and contribute from day1
- Use of SQL to write and execute queries
- Unix experience
- Exposure to financial markets – Equities especially, also Fixed Income
- Commercial experience implementing projects within a financial institution
- Experience of software quality processes
- Experience of Test Automation (QTP frameworks, Selenium) would be an advantage
- Experience with tools for Non-Functional Testing (performance, cross browser) would be an advantage
Type of Person
- Excellent communicator - ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels within the company and with external clients/customers
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong background in software development / integration testing
- Enthusiastic with an ability to operate in a dynamic environment and to work to tight deadlines
- Comfortable working alone or as part of a team
- Methodical approach to work
- Ability to resolve problems in a logical manner
- Quick learner
In addition to having an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading, award winning company, first class training, involvement with quality projects and the chance to work closely with developers awaits the successful candidate in order for them to have the very best opportunity to progress and grow in a very exciting industry.
Please contact Charlie Emery to discuss further 0203 587 7007