London, United Kingdom
City – London
Permanent - £40,000 - £65,000
A global Software Vendor servicing thousands of clients in the Financial Technology market is looking for an QA Analyst with strong QA capabilities to join their city team for a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in this role.
As a valuable member of their London team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional levels of QA around their bespoke niche software. This role will require you to be part of cross-function team at times with the requirement of leasing with Implementation, Dev and also account managers among other people. You will be the final stage in the process with all software releases being tested by you and the your surrounding team before being released to the client. Within the role you will gain or continue to build valuable asset management experience working across a variety of asset classes.
It’s a fun and fast paced working environment which by their own very high standards has access to some of the best technology there is to work with.
For this position, you must possess the following:
- At least 4 years’ experience creating test scripts and performing functional testing
- Proven ability to proactively learn new business requirements with minimal training
- Strong personality and leadership skills
- Experience with process definition and process improvement
- Great teamwork skills
- Detail-oriented & strong work ethic
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and be adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Well-rounded personality
- Enthusiasm for technology and finance
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities and timelines
- A degree from a 4 year university
- Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills, including: Stored Procedures and Advanced Query Writing, including all practical use of all JOIN types
- Knowledge of XML/XPath/XSLT
- Experience or familiarity with buy-side investments is preferred
This is a really exciting time for my client as they are growing their multinational operation and you could be a part of it now and into their highly desirable future expansion. They are also an extremely fun company to work for, shutting down for a week every summer for company trips which include New York, Vegas and Cuba over recent years.
For more information please contact James Platt at Harrington Starr