london, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with one of our long term partners as they grow their team.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join the new London office and work with our Global team.
In your position as Technical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Putting in place policies and procedures regarding document creation and organization
- Review of documentation, both current and historical. Organising, removing old or duplicate documents
- Maintain and online documentation platform for client use
- Work closely with development teams to ensure documentations are correctly written
- Work closely with the product teams to add new feature documentation for internal and external clients
Skills required to be a successful Technical writer:
- 5+ years of Experience as a Technical writer
- Writing technical and functional documentation in the finance industry preferred
- Good Confluence and Jira
- Ability to standardise the documentation for our global clients
- Self-starter mentality - We don't micro manage
- A strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skill written and spoken
- Technology experience in c# C++ and Oracle Databases would be useful but not essential.
To apply for the position of Technical Writer please send your CV to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com