London, United Kingdom
I am working with an innovative Fintech firm who are searching for a Technical Trainer to join their Learning and Development team.
The role will give you the chance to own the Technical Training function for the company and this will include companies they partner with, Internal staff members and clients. The firm are a product company, building an innovative platform for a global market in the fintech space.
You will play a major part in building out the enablement capabilities of the firm, increasing their ability to onboard, train and empower users. The primary focus is on live training (classroom and online), but you will be expected to contribute to all areas of the learning strategy. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role but with the opportunity to influence across the organisation.
- Proven track record in the design and execution of training strategies
- Ability to work directly with partners and customers to deliver specialised, highly technical training programs
- A strong technical/information technology background is a must
- You should be confident teaching about concepts such as data modelling, technical security mechanisms, data integration and coding
- The ability to tailor content and deliver to a range of ability levels
- Previous experience in a technical (BA, developer, engineer, architect), delivery or pre-sales role may be an advantage
- Expert knowledge of multiple training techniques (in-person, online, recorded etc.)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing firm within Fintech with an excellent reputation, if you have the Technical Trainer experience listed above please get in touch for further information firstname.lastname@example.org 0203 5877007.