London, United Kingdom
Technical Business Analyst - Endur
At Harrington Starr we have a new fantastic opportunity to join one of the biggest energy trading houses in the world, the client is urgently seeking a Technical Business Analyst who is an SME in Endur. The new Business Analyst must also be experienced in Java, C# and analysing SQL.
With a competitive salary this contract will be initially 6 months with potential to extend to 9.
- Implement new business requirements in Endur integrating with internal systems as required
- Provide support to Risk/Middle Office
- Pricing and P&L knowledge
- Employed with business teams to streamline and automate processes across Endur
- Helping to troubleshoot issues and implement resolutions
- Within the global technology team, work with associates in other regions to define and standardise Endur practices and processes globally
- Understand when it is appropriate to apply an Endur solution and when it is appropriate to apply alternative solutions
- Manage implementations, analyse and document business requirements
This Role is for a Senior Technical Business Analyst highly experienced in the commodities trading industry with key understanding of the European power and gas products. Apply now as this role needs to be filled urgently. Endur