Technical Sales – Networking, Low-latency, Trading, Capital Markets
£90,000 - £120,000 + commission
A successful and rapidly growing provider of capital markets focussed networking hardware is looking to hire a technical salesperson in London. Investment banks and firms involved in high-frequency trading use my client’s market leading technology to build high-performance networks and trade faster than their competition.
This is their first dedicated hire in the UK and presents a fantastic opportunity to someone that wants to work to a high degree of autonomy and build a presence in London.
- End to end sales role taking leads, managing the sales cycle and closing business with new and existing customers
- Visit prospective and existing clients to discuss their needs and propose solutions
- Working with potential customers through the evaluation period ensuring regular follows up to answer questions and influence their decision making
- Manage commercial and contractual negotiations
- Attend relevant industry and networking events to generate leads and create additional brand awareness
- Meet an annual sales quota
- Provide input into the product teams to support enhancements and product roadmap
- Experience selling network solutions, preferably to the financial services sector
- Alternatively experience in network engineering or presales (or similar) with the interest and ability to transition into a technical sales role
- The drive and motivation to work from home autonomously
- Routing and switching expertise
- Willingness to travel as require to meet customers in the UK and occasionally in Europe
- Ideally knowledge of capital markets and trading
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a high-growth and market leading business
- Earn lucrative commission payments based on your sales
- Build relationships with major banks and trading firms
- The opportunity to build a team around you and take on a managerial role as your successes allow
To be considered for this role please contact Lee Harding at Harrington Starr – email@example.com