London, United Kingdom
Technical Programme/Project Manager - City of London - £80,000 - £125,000
Non-Financial Services profiles will NOT be considered for this hire.
I have partnered Exclusively with a leading Asset Management client to help find an outstanding personality to assist in building out a PMO function across the business.
My client is looking for an exceptional ex developer who then moved into Project and Programme Manager to join their growing business and help to build the Project Management function from nearly scratch. The successful candidate will be directly reporting into the CTO and covering an array of projects from Development to Infrastructure and more.
The role as a Technical Programme/Project Manager will include:
- Delivery of Development, Cloud, Infrastructure and technology projects is ESSENTIAL
- Agile and Waterfall Project Management Delivery
- Experience Implementing governance and project tracking tools
- Account / Client & Relationship Management
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services trading and technology from Buy or Sell side.
My client is looking for someone who is ideally a strong team player and has direct experience of delivering multiple types of projects in a Financial trading organisation, consultancy or vendor.
Additional Experience MUST include:
- Knowledge of the Buy side space
- Degree from a well regarded Uni within Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#, and Scala environments
- Financial services / trading systems industry is essential
If you are looking to advance your career in a truly impressive and growing business with huge progression opportunities then you need to reach out and apply to set up a call with me, please contact.
Dominic Worthington at Harrington Starr on 0207 587 7007 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org