London, United Kingdom
Technical Project Manager – City of London - up to £80,000
We have again partnered with a leading financial services business who are searching for a top level client facing Technical Project Manager to plan and deliver a range of projects including software delivery, change management, release planning and upgrade projects.
This role requires a background or understanding in financial market data or electronic trading and have a good understanding of SQL environments. You must have a track record of delivering concurrent small and medium sized projects covering project/capacity planning, milestone reporting. You will be working closely with Product and BA teams in the role so your communication skills must be of highest quality.
This is a fantastic chance to join an established and growing business within a global organisation a culture that encourages innovation and autonomy, whilst also offering interesting career progression prospects.
As the technical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Project planning including; business case (technical), risk, resources, budgets, milestones etc.
- Gathering project requirements and preparing detailed summaries to share with the relevant teams
- Leading the design, development and deployment of work plans and producing the required tasks, resources and schedule for complex projects
- Stakeholder management and project reporting
- Ensuring clear communication between all parties involved
My client offers an excellent culture and an impressive package to support its employee’s development and growth. Please forward your CV to me email@example.com to be considered for this fantastic role. For further information call me on 0203 587 7007