London, United Kingdom
Technical Project Manager –£50,000 - £65,000 – City of London
My client is a Global Data software provider who are looking to hire a Technical Project Manager to the run client on-boarding and client connectivity set up projects. My client is known globally and well respected and is constantly growing its business, they wish to continue its reputation for providing world class service to their clients.
As the Technical Project Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding of new clients, liaising with support, sales other internal teams to provide first class service
- Provide detailed, clear data specifications and project plans to the client teams
- The ability to Communicate technical requirements
- Working with the support team to keep clients fully updated and acting as the single point of contact for its tier 1 clients
- Work with the Service Delivery Manager and Buy Side Product Manager to document and implement the improvement
- Concepts of Data specific to Asset Management
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and deliver excellence in every aspect
I am looking for the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in the financial technology industry
- Excellent understanding of financial asset classes, instruments and Market Data
- Hands on experience of LINUX (command lines and navigating boxes)
- used Jira, confluence and other PM tracking tools
- Strong experience with financial data integration projects is essential
- Strong degree in engineering or computer science desired
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills essential for this role.
This is a great opportunity to work directly with the company’s tier one clients. You will build strong relationships and be the key component in the successful on-boarding of new clients. My client offers a superb career opportunity and will be looking for your input on how to improve the on-boarding and support process based on your interaction with clients.
CV’s to me as a matter of urgency please firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me for details 0203 587 7007