London, United Kingdom
Technical Product Manager – Regulatory Reporting
Are you looking to start the New Year with a new challenge? My client is leading provider of a Transaction and Regulatory Reporting tool kit who are looking to add a Technical Product Manager to join their solutions team to provide guidance on the direction of the product and manage the new additions.
In this role you will have great exposure to regulations so a knowledge and understanding of current and upcoming regulatory requirements is highly beneficial. In this position you will be provided with a great deal of training in one of the best organisations for Regulatory and Transaction Reporting. You will be working with an established team who are thought leaders in this field.
Key experience required:
- A sound knowledge of SQL is a must to be able to review the written code although you will not be hands on in an SQL coding role
- A conceptual understanding of development coding Java, C#, C++, .NET
- Experience of working within the regulatory arena – Mifid, Remit, Mifir or EMIR
- Excellent product background with the ability to drive the product roadmap
- Business Analysis skills will be beneficial with a proven experience of business and product requirements
- A strong understanding of Data manipulation and validation
- Back Office experience with Reconciliation and Settlement will be an added benefit
- You will be facing off to technical teams so being able to have high level conversations and be confident with your knowledge is imperative
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Product Manager (MiFID, SQL, transaction reporting) to gain a foot hold within a leader in financial services regulatory and transaction reporting who will provide training on internal systems and a chance to progress within a great organisation and work with highly talented teams across all aspects of the business.
Please get in touch with you CV to:
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com