London, United Kingdom
Technical Product Manager – Financial Reporting Data
My client is leading provider of a Transaction and Regulatory Reporting tool kit who are looking to add a Technical Product Manager to join their solutions team to provide guidance on how to monetise the data that they collate from their clients.
In this role you will get a great deal of exposure to financial regulations data so knowledge of this area is highly beneficial. You will be working with an established team who are thought leaders in their field and working alongside them to build out a new part of the platform using data analytic tools (Tableau, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot) to assess how you can use the Financial Data to build a world beating product. The new product will be cloud deployed so an understanding of Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloudPlatform, IBM Cloud, RackSpace) is essential.
Key experience required:
- Cloud Services – S3, Athena, Glue, Redshift, Redshift Spectrum
- A sound knowledge of SQL is a must to be able to review the written code although you will not be hands on in an SQL coding role
- Experience of working on regulatory financial data
- Excellent product background with the ability to drive the product roadmap and define requirements
- Business Analysis skills will be beneficial with a proven experience of business and product requirements
- A strong understanding of Data manipulation and validation
- You will be facing off to technical teams so being able to have high level conversations and be confident with your knowledge is imperative
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technical Product Manager to gain a foot hold within a leader in financial services regulatory and transaction reporting who will provide training on internal systems and a chance to progress within a great organisation and work with highly talented teams across all aspects of the business.
Please get in touch with you CV to:
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007 or email@example.com