New York, United States
Technical Pre-Sales Consultant – Financial Software
Harrington Starr is currently working with an innovative provider of Financial Technology Software Solutions at the enterprise level. Our client is looking to expand their pre-sales presence and is eager to recruit a talented enterprise level Software Pre-sales professional with a thorough understanding of java and .net, plus the presence and gravitas to present to traders and portfolio managers.
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic pre-sales generalist with good experience in both Proof of Concepts and Demo’s, the former being of the utmost importance.
- Strong Pre-Sales experience with RFPs, RFQ's, POC's, Demo's Etc.
- 5+ years Pre-sales in enterprise software products for the financial markets
- Gravitas, having the ability to effectively pitch enterprise products to C-Level
- Strong knowledge of java and .net
- Strong educational background, 4 years Bachelors degree required
- Capable of offering an Enterprise Software solution focused sale
Your role will be partnered with a sales rep to introduce our clients SaaS solutions to your network of contacts and to grow your potential client base through meetings, network and various other routes to market.
My client has an exceptional reputation for delivering best-in-class technology to the financial services market and are constantly looking at ways to develop their product. Additionally, the company has put a real emphasis on their culture and the successful applicant will be joining an innovative, ambitious and welcoming team.
We have numerous sales, marketing and senior roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067